Well after 3 years of wanting to do one of these I finally feel like I have the time to actually do it!
The weather the past week has been perfect! No rain, after what seemed like weeks, and the temp hovering between 70-80 degrees! We have spent many days outside. Today was yet another. We went "shopping" early this morning at Ross and then to Marshall's. Chris needed some new summer shirts and found 3! That's a rare occurence for him. So we took Madi to a small play park in town and she had fun playing with another little boy who showed up after us! She then said her tummy hurts and that means she's hungry. So, since the weather was great, we got her a Blizzard. Yea, I know, what a lunch right? She rarely gets ice cream and well, Chris and I both wanted some too!
PLUS Miss Madi started potty training on Monday this week and has already got No. 1 down and hasn't had an accident since Wednesday! Of course through the night will be an issue for a while. No. 2 she doesn't really get yet. But I'm okay with that! She got it a lot quicker than I expected. I knew she was brilliant already though!
Anyway, this weekend was an "off" weekend for us. Chris didn't have a softball tournament so we have enjoyed some much needed family time. With me working 3x more than what I was and Madi now having to go to a baby-sitter I feel alone! She's done well and loves Mrs. Donna and the 4 other kids she keeps!
Business has been slow this past week. Which is okay with me right now. The first 2 weeks of the month were BUSY! We picked up another apartment complex, Puller Place and are still with Windsor Place as well. Not a glamorous job but the pay is great! And we're our own bosses!
Well that's it for today! Here are a few pictures from the month of April! I will start trying to due weekly picture updates!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Posted by Tiffani at 4/19/2008 05:55:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment