Okay so it's been a few months. I really am going to try this whole blog thing out.
It's New Year's Eve and yes, I'm blogging. It's cold, we're sleepy and we're not sure we'll make it to mid-night. I really just want to update with some pics and will fill in later.
I start back to school on Tuesday so I'm going to add that of my list of things to do. Along with blogging. ;-)
Here's just a few random pictures from the last 8 months since I was last on.
My Madi back in May
At the Sounds of Freedom Airshow on New River
Whit and Matt finally got engaged
She was excited about shopping!
Paparazzi
We made it to Disney World this July. It was HOT but so very fun for our Princess.
Dancing in front of the castle.
Minnie's house
My second home. You're more than welcome to come visit!
We also got to visit Sea World in Orlando. And it was FREE! Thanks to Anheuser Busch!
Madi started soccer in August. She loved practice but nt so much the games. Oh well she was still adorable!
Madi and her other Bumblebees.
Madi and I traveled to Texas to see my sister Britney graduate from college. We also had some wedding planning to do with her twin Whitney.
Picking out the wedding night hotel.
Dresses, NOT in these colors. Madi got hers while we were in Florida.
Pour House in Ft. Worth w/my sister's
Madi and PawPaw(my dad)
Okay, that's it for today. I'll post the rest of the short catch-up via pictures tomorrow!
Night and Happy New Year.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Ahem...I'm...back!
Posted by Tiffani at 12/31/2008 08:51:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment