Yep. I suck. For whatever reason I can get on here every. single. day and catch up on my blogs but I can't seem to write IN my own. I have spent the past 4 hours reading blogs, posting pictures on Facebook and Picasa 3. I'm not sure why it's so hard for me to type. I do it twice a week for school since there's always some sort of paper due. Maybe that's why. I'm burnt out. So along with trying to lose weight and I am also going to try and blog more often then every 3-6 months. I'll do a quick catch up. Again.
Madi turned 4 on April 6. We had a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. It was our first year to not celebrate her big day at home. She had a blast with all her friends. School has been surprisingly wondeful for me. When I tried it over 9 years ago it was horrible. But I actually love it! We're on spring break this week and I honestly can't wait to go back. I was actually happy I had an anatomy test that had to be done this week too. Business is really slow for us right now sooo I'm looking for part time work. I need to do something. And I need more money for all those clothes I keep finding. We found out in January Chris won't be reenlisting in the Marine Corps. They (gov't) are down sizing the military so my husband who has decicated the past 11 years of his life is being forced out. Thanks. No what? We're not sure right now. He's not even sure on the actual date he'll be released from his service because of a crazy wrist injury. They want him out but won't let him out. Ugh. I'm hoping to head back towards Texas if not BE in Texas. It's a promising area for his expertise in metal work and what not on aircraft. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for now that he finds work, anywhere.
That's it for now.
See you soon.
Hopefully!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Sucky
Posted by Tiffani at 4/18/2009 01:27:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment