Saturday, May 2, 2009

Finally, the weekend

This has been the longest week since I can remember. I have so many assignments due, so many tests to study for I feel completely overwhelmed. I'm just doing one class at a time and praying I can make it through. On top of school work I have had to deal with Husband and his revoked license ordeal. Now I'm a driver for the whole family. Fun! NOT! Hopefully our meeting with our lawyer on Thursday clears that up and he can atleast get driving privileges for work purposes. Afterall school is done for me on the 12th and I really don't want to have to get myself and Madi up at 6 when we no longer have too. (I am taking summer classes starting the 18th but it's at night and only 2 days a week.) So after studying all day yesterday and fighting a massive crowd at the commissary Madi and I went shopping in Wilmington today. I of course went into Gymboree and got her a few new duds. We then pranced down to Forever 21 and I scooped up some tops for moi. Found some shorts in American Eagle; SOLD! We then headed to New York & Co., grabbed another top, then headed to Belk to find some white shorts. Why must all white shorts be see through? I can't find a pair that are lined or thick enough you can't see my skivvies. Even the white DENIM ones I tried on were see through. Argh! This hunt makes me pirate. I found one pair but they were $80! No thanks. Hello we're on a fixed income here. And even though I could have bought them I'm not throwing down that much money on something I won't use everyday. So I'm still on the hunt.

Once we got back from Wilmington we went and got Madi's haircut at TLC where I tan. We cut all her curls off. Yes, I know. Oh my God. No worries. They will curl back up in a week or so. It was so long that with the heat rising it was inevitable. She would have roasted this summer if we didn't cut some of it off. It'll make her washing and brushing more manageable too. She likes it and that's all that matters. I'm just really hoping those curls show back up.

I have recieved some pictures from Jane Wayne day but not all so I will delay a few more days in hopes that I get them. After all the funny ones are the ones that are missing. I know you all want to see me low crawling in the dirt with my butt up in the air. ;-)

Till then-
Stay semper gumby!

0 comments: