I just want to wish all my friends and especially my Mom a very happy mother's day today!
Mom-
You are my best friend and I want to thank you for all you have done for me throughout my life. We have had many trials but pulled through each and every one of them. Thank you for showing me the right way even though it took me going the other way to sometimes see you were right. You have taught me everything I need to know to be a wonderful mom to Madi just like you are to me. I just hope I can live up to that! I love you and I can't wait to see you and dad in June at Myrtle Beach. I'm so glad we do our summer vacation every year.
xoxo-
Tiffi
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mother's Day!
Posted by Tiffani at 5/10/2009 08:31:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment